WELCOME! We have quested and fasted, tromped through our illusions and come to rest in the deep sanity of nature, the body of Grandmother Earth, and our own wild hearts. We continue to receive our sacred visions. Here's another opportunity to alchemize our holy longings into something sweet and generous, to re-discover, illuminate, and activate our original Divine blueprint, and to bring our gifts into the world again.
This offering is a distillation of some of my juiciest material. The words say it all:
AUTHENTIC.......Real, genuine, original, true: Related to the word "author," taking responsibility for helping to write our own life story, while also being willing to trash the script and improvise when we realize we aren't in control.
VOICE.......Sound of the Soul, the active expression outward, and the receptive inner listening.
EMBODYING........Verb, present tense, bringing ourselves and our highest potential into the physical, unlimited by any precedent. Literally, to BE HERE NOW.
THE BELOVED.........The beginning and end of all our our heart's longing, the Divine punch line, who we really are.
We will do sacred council, sing, chant, and lighten up. We will dive deeply into joy, compassion, and wild-ass possibility, hopefully saving ourselves and those around us from Terminal Seriosity while at the same time deeping our commitment to making a difference in the world, in a good way.
1) Left brain/Right brain integration & balancing thru Educational Kinesiology
2) Body Chewing: How to be present in time, space, and your own body through
3) Key exercises to give all aspects of yourself a voice, balance your energy, amplify & enrich your personal sound, and strengthen your power supply
4) Beginning Chi Kung: Harmonizing with the internal energy, and finding & maintaining your Center. Practicing being an instrument.
5) The unbendable Aikido arm technique and how it relates to
6) Drawing from the right side of the brain
7) Art FUN!
8) Lightening up. (The wild card....)
9) Deep listening: Connection with Source (the authentic inner voice) and the invisible realms, discovering and surrendering to what already IS. Knowing when to be silent. Hovering, being present, then acting potently from there.
10) Practical benefits of toning, chanting, and singing for yourself and with others (for professional musicians AND those who think they can't carry a tune)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: CONTACT